Is point form OK? Cool, I didn’t think you’d mind 😉
- To put you out of your misery: no, Michelle hasn’t given birth to iArms 2.0 yet. That said, we’re less than a week off the official due date, our little girl has “engaged” (whatever that means!), and we’re ready to meet her aaaaanytime now. Follow me on Twitter if you want too much information when everything’s underway!
- Related: Michelle is now officially unemployed! She decided to do the full-time mum thing with baby #2, but I’m hoping she’ll find a little time for OFD later in the year … she has some mad biz skillz 😉
- Josiah is two!
- My issues with depression and anxiety aren’t fully in the past yet, but happy pills have made for much progress, so… yay!
- We’re rebranding! Kinda sorta. I’ve been planning to launch a commercial photography brand for a while, and now that we’ve acquired some studio space, it’s finally happened! Luke Arms Photographer is now live, with its own logo, website, blog and Facebook page. As you can see, we’re specialising in a particular style of headshot photography, but LAP will also host some personal projects and fine art work eventually.
- Meanwhile, OFD isn’t going anywhere! We’re improving our processes, giving our blog a facelift (fancy new portfolio section coming soon) and shooting fewer weddings to make way for more family sessions, but in every other way, we’re business as usual 🙂
- Being the Newcastle coordinator for Heartfelt has been really special. Working with such a selfless team of photographers to deliver this profoundly valuable service to families is a delight, confronting as the work itself can be. Please continue to talk about Heartfelt with your friends.
That’s it for now!